I am on several political mailing lists. I don't always read everything sent to me, but something I recently received I just had to pass on.
Do you ever wonder about the honor of the senators and congressmen and women you voted for? By that I mean, how much of what they are doing is to benefit you and me vs how much is to benefit themselves.
Well I got to find out how our representatives are using their positions and the information those positions provide to feather their own nests. It is on a website called https://www.purchasingpolicy.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are screened, but you don't have to agree with me to get published. You do have to make sense though. If you are not sure what I mean by making sense, read this. Unless what you say is really, really stupid, and then I may publish it just so I can make fun of you.