Wednesday, October 16, 2024

But what is the second year price?

 My virus software is approaching the end of my subscription, so I have been shopping around.  Every damned on I look at shows me the first year teaser rate but not what renewals will cost.  I presume that means they are outrageous.

But it isn't only the vendors themselves.  I have tried all sorts of searches, and the only thing that ever comes up is the teaser rate.

Now I know the rates may change from year to year.  I don't expect that the second year rate someone is paying today will be exactly what I would pay after a one year subscription expires.  But it would give me something to honestly compare different products.

So, that's what all of the various vendors seem to lack, honesty.  So why should I trust their product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are screened, but you don't have to agree with me to get published. You do have to make sense though. If you are not sure what I mean by making sense, read this. Unless what you say is really, really stupid, and then I may publish it just so I can make fun of you.